Atlas Mountains Day Trip
Imlil Day Trip
Your day trip to Imlil will start at 9:00 AM from your hotel by a private vehicle for a 2 hour drive to Moulay Brahim Gorge.
Then the Berber village of Asni which is very popular for its weekly market. Afterwards, we will pass through Imlil, a valley bursting with greenery that remains cool and lush even on the hottest days of summer. Imlil is indeed a small village located at the foot of the highest mountains in Morocco, including the Toubkal mountain. Arrival at the village of Aremd (1843 m) located in the upper foothills of the Western High Atlas, main trail with streams and paths branching off in all directions to have your lunch which will be served in a Berber house. Then you can take a walk before returning to Marrakech.
Highlights Imlil day trip:
- Explore the Imlil Valley and explore the Atlas Mountains
- Visit the weekly Tahanoute souk (Tuesday) and the Asni Souk (Saturday)
- Admire the village of asni • Cross the village of Imlil (Berber village located at 1150m altitude).
- Lunch with the Berber inhabitant
- Enjoy a trek on foot or on the back of a mule around the Berber villages.
- Private air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle
- Professional and qualified driver, speaking French
- Departure and return to your place of residence
What is not included:
- Travel Insurance
- Mule ride