Atlas Mountains Day Trip
The Tree Valleys Day Trip
We head out of Marrakech to explore Berber villages and beautiful natural landscapes on this day trip from Marrakech.
After your pick-up in town, we will head for the High Atlas. Your excursion will begin at the edge of the azure waves of Lake Lalla Takerkoust, the reservoir which supplies Marrakech with water from the snowmelt on the summits … Possibility of visiting the mausoleum of the famous Saint Berber “Moulay Brahim”, continuation to the Berber village “Asni” through the Toubkal National Park …
We leave Marrakech at 9am. When you set out to discover the Ourika Valley, it is impossible to resist the charm of the region; so much the ecosystem is preserved. It is often difficult to imagine that one is only 50 km from the bustling city of Marrakech.
We will arrive at the Ourika Valley, where we will pass through lush plantations and orchards before stopping to feast on a delicious traditional Tagine for lunch.
Several hikes are available along the banks of the Ourika, a trail very popular with tourists to discover a series of seven waterfalls. Take the opportunity to experience the magical world of the High Atlas… return to Marrakech.
Highlights Imlil day trip:
- Explore the Ourika Valley and explore the Atlas Mountains
- Visit the weekly Tnin Ourika souk (Monday)
- Admire the village of Tafza
- Cross the village of Setti-Fadma (Berber village located at 1750m altitude).
- Lunch with the Berber inhabitant
- Enjoy Asni valley and Takerkoust plateau,
- Enjoy the atlas mountains
Duration: 8 hours
Distance: 110 km x 2
Availability: Every day
Departure time: 8:30 a.m.
What is not included:
- Travel Insurance
- Camel ride
- Private air-conditioned and comfortable vehicle
- Professional and qualified driver, speaking French
- Departure and return to your place of residence
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel / Riad in Marrakech at the time agreed upon at the time of booking
In case of problem: please send us an email or call us on the numbers displayed on the contacts banner.
Easy reservations: Accepted until 6:00 p.m. the day before (Marrakech time), If you have difficulty reserving or need another service, contact us.